Established in 2006 in DIAC, ESMOD Dubai is the authority in fashion education in the middle-east and the only school fully dedicated to fashion with 20 programs available covering the entire spectrum of the fashion industry professions.
ESMOD Dubai is the authority in fashion education in the middle-east since 2006
ESMOD IS THE WORLD'S FIRST AND OLDEST FASHION DESIGN SCHOOL WITH EXCLUSIVE PATENTED METHODS.
The year that Alexis Lavigne (master tailor for the Empress Eugenie, inventor of the mannequin and the supple measuring tape) founded a fashion design school where he developed teaching methods based on a secretly protected expertise. When he passed away, his family maintained the school’s tradition by continuing to teach his methods.
At the time of Luxury Ready-To-Wear and the emergence of the ‘creative designers’, the school opens its doors to foreign students and becomes ESMOD International by developing a network of Institutes and Universities across the world.
2006 ESMOD Dubai opens its Campus in DIAC
Over 1800 students graduated.
- ESMOD Dubai contributes to the growth of the UAE fashion economy with over 50 new fashion brands established by ESMOD Dubai Graduates.
- Opening of ESMOD Fashion Designer Incubator
- Launch of the 1st iFASH-Modestwear-Abaya Design & Production program in the world.
- Launch of the 1st Footwear Design program
in the middle-east.
- Partnership with Vancouver Fashion Week to showcase graduates collections.
- Selected by Worldskills Abu Dhabi 2017 to train an ESMOD Dubai student in the fashion technology category for its UAE national team. 2nd year student wins Gold medal at EmiratesSkill Abu Dhabi.
- Creation of the Rami Al Ali Mentorship Program for 2nd year Undergraduate Students.
- GUCCI selects ESMOD Dubai Graduates to join their Fellowship Program in Rome.
- Dior selects ESMOD Dubai Graduates to join their Women@Dior mentoring program.
- 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 Awarded Best Fashion School in the Middle East by CEOworld & Education UAE.